Before I get in to what I use just want to say why I use Vitamins and Supplements. I use them to fill the gaps we have in our diets we can’t eat all the nutrients we need threw food because of calories and over consumption. So Vitamins and Supplements are needed to give our body what it needs.
I use Nutrilite I love it. Their a 75+ year ago company that has their own farms they control from the ground up of their product no pesticides all natural organic and plant based company. Only Wellness company I know that has products marked with NSF approved on their flagship products. This tells you that this company has very high standards and not afraid for its quality to be checked by 3rd party testers.
i use the Daily Multi Vitamin
· NUTRILITE Daily Multivitamin includes seven plant concentrates, which provide beneficial plant compounds known as phytonutrients.
· 100% or more of the Daily Value for 12 essential vitamins and 8 essential minerals.
· Broad nutritional”insurance” coverage and a balance of nutrients.
· A Nutrilock™ coating, to make the tablets easier to swallow.
i also use the Fruits and Vegetables
NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables Tablets:
· Provides the phytonutrient equivalent of more than the five to nine daily servings of fruits and vegetables recommended by health authorities.
· Delivers antioxidants to help fight free radicals generated by smoke, pollution, and exercise.
· Standardized antioxidant and phytonutrient levels are documented on every label
· No added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
I love the Vitamin C plus it has an active release which’s stays in your body for 8 hours and slowly releases vitamin c so you can get the max benefits of it since your body doesn’t produce it.
This is just the main few I use there is more that I use but just for working out I will post another day. This post will be in my Vitamins and Supplements section well
We can do it we can fight off free radicals from harming our body. We got to protect our body cells and PREVENT any unnecessary invaders from entering:)